Sunday, December 19, 2010

Return to Reality

So I realised I've neglected my blog
My life for the moment has been quite a slog
The Twist and turns have taken there toll
And for a moment I felt like a lost soul.

My light Faded just a tad
Enough to make me feel quite sad
But truth has prevailed once again
Showing its love to an undying end.

I realise as I write this all out
I kind of want to scream and shout
At the little devil trapped in me
trying to bring me to my knees.

So for those that read, I must agree
This one is a little too Dr Sues for me
But in the future I will try to create
Something a lot less delicate.

To express how I feel on the inside
To encourage you who might also feel like a child
Strength dwell's deep within
Call him out, let your journey truly begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment