Monday, November 21, 2011

Besige me

Death to final
Your breath desirable, on my knees I scream
Justice be brought to me
What sin do you see

Do I differ
My efforts a whisper
Where's the glory, Even a glimmer
So where do I lack

In circles I spin
Warping my emotions it begins
Tormented by not knowing enough
Questioning my being

Ill find no answer her
Nothing but despair
I'm Weak, numb, forsaken to myself
Why do I beg, scream devotions
Without what seems a glimpse of hope for change

The light to dim, Voice a whisper
Around me sways chaos
Scream to me through the Frey
So I can listen and obey

Weakened and weary
Timid and dreary
Abandoned I cry when I have noting on my side
Your love all I need

Be strength when strength is needed
So I can bring your glory
Not lay on the ground
For your words brings not death
But freedom from all I am

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caleb, Didnt realise that you wrote poetry :) Love it, very touching in parts. Am now following you, Paula
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete